Board index » polymers
All times are UTC
Hello, I have a problem with a referee remark. What is the pKa of the chloroform deuterated (CDCl3)? Is it different from the chloroform one? Thanks for your answer
1. DNA-RNA-Chloroform Injections Increase Life Span 144%
2. DNA-RNA Chloroform Injections
4. DNA+RNA+Chloroform = 144% Life Increase?
5. Warning: Toxic chemical triclosan can turn your toothpaste into chloroform
6. Kerr constant of chloroform
7. Alternative for chloroform needed
8. Gastroprotective activity of the chloroform extract of the roots from Arctium lappa L (burdock).
9. dn/dc of deuterated PS in Toluene ?
10. Can anyone make deuterated PPO?
11. deuterated polymers
12. Deuterated Ureas with GC-MS