LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link 
Author Message
 LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link

"I am admittedly quite upset about the falsehoods and twisting of
facts that are promulgated by a certain individual."

Get used to hearing the TRUTH Ron.  I'll be out of town for about a
week, and then I will continue to tell the truth about how Ron tried
to sell my FREE SPEECH rights to TLC for his OWN BENEFIT.

http://www.***.com/



Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:08:14 GMT
 LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link
I hear a lot of blahblahblah from you to.


Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:01:59 GMT
 LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link
Brent. Indeed the truth has been and will continue to be revealed. You
were seeking to EXTORT money. It's rather telling that you didn't
offer once or contribute one word to the dispute resolution policy
that I wrote which was tanked because of your bait and switch. If you
really cared so much about that issue - why never a word? I have all
the emails you sent me - all the correspondence where I fight with the
attorneys for your right to FREE SPEECH...and then at the last minute
- you turn and demand hundreds of thousands of dollars for your OWN
BENEFIT. The biggest mistake I made was stepping in on your behalf.
Our Annual Report and the letter from our Board of Trustees will
finally lay this all of this to rest. I spoke to my mother last night
who has witnessed the hours I put in working on SE and the global
impact it has made. She reflected that I have realized little for all
this effort. It has been worth it in ways other than material. SE has
made a difference and helped many people. I feel bad that you had a
lousy outcome from LASIK. I tried to keep you from getting sued when
told that would happen and was protecting SE as my duty demanded.
Patients, attorneys, eye glass manufacturers, TLC, doctors - have all
given to SE. The numbers speak for themselves in our Annual Report and
our record of achievement. Finally - your nonsense will be put to
rest. Take care of yourself.
Quote:


> "I am admittedly quite upset about the falsehoods and twisting of
> facts that are promulgated by a certain individual."

> Get used to hearing the TRUTH Ron.  I'll be out of town for about a
> week, and then I will continue to tell the truth about how Ron tried
> to sell my FREE SPEECH rights to TLC for his OWN BENEFIT.

> http://www.tlcsurgeons.com



Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:24:17 GMT
 LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS from Ron Link

Quote:

> Brent. Indeed the truth has been and will continue to be revealed. You
> were seeking to EXTORT money.

Ron Link once fails to clearly state what it is that I told him.  This
is from my amendment to his so-called "employment contract":

"This section  fails to state whether the material from my web site at
www.brenthanson.com/vision is to be taken down.  I will give TLC four
options for dealing with this issue:"

"A. The web site and all of the content stays up.
B. The web site comes down and TLC agrees to permanently wave all
statute of limitations and jurisdictional protections in a lawsuit to
be filed against TLC, by myself in a Texas court.
C. The web site comes down and TLC agrees to pay me full damages
consistent with what a Texas jury would have awarded me.
D. The web site comes down and TLC agrees to donate a lump sum payment
of $300,000 (US) to a non-profit organization devoted to helping
refractive surgery victims."

Guess which option Ron Link presented to TLC?  You guessed it, 'D'.
If TLC was innocent of having done anything wrong, Ron COULD have
presented choice 'B', and a jury would have decided the full facts of
the case.  However, Ron Link chose to present choice 'D' to TLC for
his own benefit.  Ron Link even praised me for making this option
available to him.  TLC increased the amount of the donation to
$349,000, and Ron Link claimed that TLC was making this contribution
"unconditionally". Apparently, this donation was not "unconditional",
as TLC later cancelled the donation because I publicly talked about
how ICON (TLC's competitor) tried to help me.  Now Ron Link blames ME
for TLC's failure to honor the promises they allegedly made to Ron
Link.

If Ron Link doesn't like TLC's money, he should return the piddling
few thousand dollars that TLC finally gave him.

Quote:
> It's rather telling that you didn't
> offer once or contribute one word to the dispute resolution policy
> that I wrote which was tanked because of your bait and switch.

Ron pulled a bait and switch on me be first stating that
www.brenthanson.com/vision would not be required to be taken down.
Then he later admitted that it WOULD have to come down under the terms
of his so-called "employment contract".

Quote:
> If you really cared so much about that issue - why never a word? I have all
> the emails you sent me - all the correspondence where I fight with the
> attorneys for your right to FREE SPEECH...

Ron Link's so-called employment contract was designed to take away my
free speech:  http://www.tlcexecutives.com/se/secontract.pdf

and then at the last minute

Quote:
> - you turn and demand hundreds of thousands of dollars for your OWN
> BENEFIT. The biggest mistake I made was stepping in on your behalf.
> Our Annual Report and the letter from our Board of Trustees will
> finally lay this all of this to rest. I spoke to my mother last night
> who has witnessed the hours I put in working on SE and the global
> impact it has made. She reflected that I have realized little for all
> this effort. It has been worth it in ways other than material. SE has
> made a difference and helped many people. I feel bad that you had a
> lousy outcome from LASIK. I tried to keep you from getting sued when
> told that would happen and was protecting SE as my duty demanded.

You repeatedly conveyed threats to me, allegedly made by TLC spokesman
Stephen Kilmer.  TLC has never followed through on your promises that
TLC would sue me.  You have threatened to sue me, but failed to do so.

Quote:
> Patients, attorneys, eye glass manufacturers, TLC, doctors - have all
> given to SE. The numbers speak for themselves in our Annual Report and
> our record of achievement. Finally - your nonsense will be put to
> rest. Take care of yourself.

Ron, you have acted with great dishonesty.  It is time for you to step
aside and let someone with integrity take over the helm.


Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:05:09 GMT
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. LASIK blah blah blah BS BS BS

2. blah blah blah blah blah

3. Jan Drew Blah Blah Blah, Booker T Washington

4. blah blah blah

5. Blah Blah Blah

6. African Foreskin Crisis and George Washington Carter (was Re: Circumcision and HIV blah blah)

7. Blah Blah Oy Vay ...

8. The FDA is not aware of any body of data... blah blah blah.

9. FART Problems? Just Ask Miss Inform (was blah blah...)

10. HoaxMeister Fauci's DNCB Scientific Misconduct (was Re: ...Frod this, Frod that ... more blah blah drug aktivism)

11. Told my mum lastnight *blah!*

12. Fire ants and blah


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software