Help! on technical terminology 
Author Message
 Help! on technical terminology

To whom this may concern:

I am the managing editor of an international pharmaceutical publication,
Pharma Business. Because we address the European executives, we want to
ensure that our publication is using European spellings (ie., paediatric
instead of pediatric, haemophilia instead of hemophilia, ischaemia,
oesophageal, etc.).
What I don't have, and don't know if it exists, is Mosby's or Scripp's for
the European market, complete with European spellings of terms. While I
have a European dictionary (Chambers), and access to the best references I
can find (PDR, Mosby, Scripp), there does not seem to be a European
pharmaceutical dictionary. Does anyone know if one exists? Where I can
purchase it?
Thank you! Please e-mail me at:

or send any information via post to:
Pharma Business
820 Bear Tavern Road
W. Trenton, NJ 08628 USA
phone: +1 609 530 0044, extension 216
fax: +1 609 530 0207.

Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 


2. Terminology help required.

3. please help me with terminology

4. Need help with Medical Terminology

5. Help: Dentistry Terminology

6. terminology help

7. Need a Dentist's Help-Terminology

8. Terminology Help Needed

9. Help with terminology and info requested...

10. Help Contact technical Societies for WWW Directory


12. technical help needed

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software