Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices 
Author Message
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices

Any of the moms out there whose children have lyme, do they ever tell
you they hear voices? Or do you see them talking to someone who isn't
there (older kids where invisible friends i guess aren't normal).

Have they ever told you what these voices say? Can you tell when the
voices are talking to them?

Thanks for any insight you can give me. We will be seeing a very
prominent lyme psych next week. The regular psychologist/psychiatrist
have no clue.

thanks
---------------------------------------------------------

I think Kathleen could answer this one...lol



Sat, 05 Jan 2008 06:04:26 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
I was held up at gunpoint in an extremely {*filter*} armed robbery years
ago and I found a psychiatrist extremely helpful then.  ALso when my
father died I saw one for some time to help me deal with my feelings of
loss.  They were wonderful.


Sat, 05 Jan 2008 22:50:24 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
With the exception of one- the woman who
helped my daughter with Lyme rage, I have
found them *ALL* to be raving lunatics.

NEVER SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

Kathleen

Quote:

> I was held up at gunpoint in an extremely {*filter*} armed robbery years
> ago and I found a psychiatrist extremely helpful then.  ALso when my
> father died I saw one for some time to help me deal with my feelings of
> loss.  They were wonderful.



Sat, 05 Jan 2008 22:58:17 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices

Quote:

> With the exception of one- the woman who
> helped my daughter with Lyme rage, I have
> found them *ALL* to be raving lunatics.

Takes one to know one.

I guess you say THEY'RE crazy because it sure ain't you so it has to be
the rest of the world? And because they say you're crazy and you can't
admit it to yourself, despite your constant protestations that Lyme's a
brain disease, so you conclude that it must be then?

You and Tom Cruise both know the "history of psychiatry" but Matt Lauer
doesn't.

Well, Matt Lauer's a himbo and doesn't seem to know much at all but Tom
Cruise doesn't seem real deep either.

But you do kathleen. Deep. Very deep. Deeply psychotic.

Quote:

> NEVER SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

> Kathleen


> > I was held up at gunpoint in an extremely {*filter*} armed robbery years
> > ago and I found a psychiatrist extremely helpful then.  ALso when my
> > father died I saw one for some time to help me deal with my feelings of
> > loss.  They were wonderful.



Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:02:26 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
Hey, you don't need to taunt her.  What I don;'t get is those of you
who say that she has serious mental problems and then you taunt her.
If she has serious mental problems you should leave her alone, right>?
If you think that breaking down delusions if you think she is
delusional- is helpful- I used to work before staying home with my baby
with the severely mentally ill and I know that if someone IS
delusional, you are NOT supposed to challenge those delusions because
it can cause them to break down!!!  SO either way, leave her alone,
will you, lisaawitch>? You seemed to be smarter than you are acting
now.  I have liked a lot of your posts.
Sincerely,
Sarah


Mon, 07 Jan 2008 00:05:31 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
Kathleen attacks people everyday. People have a right here to defend
themselves.


Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:03:48 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
Sarah,

Don't you get it?  Ed McChuck and the ALDF
crooks call EVERYONE crazy, who is a threat
to their FRAUD.  Like me and Karen Forschner.

Of course they are going to try to discredit
me in every possible way.

Their crimes remain.  And their crimes are
documented and in the hands of the DOJ, FBI,
and CUSTOMS, and so forth.

They're just trying to scare me and every
one else off.  What other choice do they
have?  They know they are guilty as charged.

Ain't happenin.

I have been diagnosed with high functioning
autism and I am a scientist.  I also have
3 con{*filter*}ly infected kids.

Think about it.

What are they going to do?  Say I am right
and that it was brilliant of me to have
solved their crime?  A crime that could
put some of them away in prison for
decades, if not life?

Kathleen

Quote:

> Hey, you don't need to taunt her.  What I don;'t get is those of you
> who say that she has serious mental problems and then you taunt her.
> If she has serious mental problems you should leave her alone, right>?
> If you think that breaking down delusions if you think she is
> delusional- is helpful- I used to work before staying home with my baby
> with the severely mentally ill and I know that if someone IS
> delusional, you are NOT supposed to challenge those delusions because
> it can cause them to break down!!!  SO either way, leave her alone,
> will you, lisaawitch>? You seemed to be smarter than you are acting
> now.  I have liked a lot of your posts.
> Sincerely,
> Sarah



Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:19:30 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
"I have been diagnosed with high functioning
autism and I am a scientist.  I also have
3 con{*filter*}ly infected kids."

You are not a scientist, you sit home on SSD and post insane ramblings
all day.

Also, we all know about the kids. another lie



Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:54:45 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices

Quote:

> "Hey, you don't need to taunt her.  What I don;'t get is those of you
> who say that she has serious mental problems and then you taunt her".

I'm not sure what you mean by "taunting", however, I have questioned
her in the past...repeatedly to show that she is dishonest. Her refusal
to tell the truth is what was being demonstrated.

There is such a thing as objective TRUTH. What would you suggest? Just
sit back and watch her spread these untruths without comment? Do you
think we should just allow all the unfounded accusations and all the
lies to go uncountered? Unfortunately, a lot of people in Lymeleand
have believed her stuff fairly uncritically in the past...maybe because
they want to.

Kathleen, regardless, of her mental/emotional status spreads a lot of
disinformation, distortion and outright LIES across the internet and
Lymeland. Surely you are aware that she is one of the most prolific
posters not only here, but on the internet in general. Even with her
stay in the pen, I think she holds the record here.

And some people, unfortunately, find her message attractive and buy
into it without much critical scrutiny. It's really a larger issue than
Kathleen.

Others, who certainly know better, apparently don't say a damn thing,
except to criticize those who disagree with poor, poor Kathleen. They
just wring their hands and say isn't it awful...can't we all get
along...blah, blah...with no apparent realization of any responsibility
to the truth or the damage her ravings can do to the Lyme community as
a whole. And they criticze those who feel an obligation to tell the
truth and provide an alternative to her nonsense...even thought they,
themselves, know better.

One problem is that no one really will say much of anything to you if
you go "over the deep end" of your criticism of the "conservative"
elements, and the end result is a ratcheting up of antagonism and
radicalism that is hurtful.

Kathleen is a mean, vengeful person. And she is dishonest. Look at the
response she gave in the post "Lyme Fraud". Right here. Today. Look at
the namecalling and hate. And why? Those are legal principles that must
be taken into account. See,this is what happens to someone who tells
the truth in Lymeland. How about the condemnations of her family
members and others to hell and the visions of Fatima, etc, etc.?

And speaking of the truth...did you notice that she denies that she
needs to have the defendants served in her case? That when I pointed
out her failure to serve any of the defendants she told me I didn't
know what I was talking about?

And she, herself, knows better...as does anyone. She filed a motion "in
forma pauperis" to have the defendants served, herself, so she KNOWS
that she has to do this. She lies.

Quote:
> "If she has serious mental problems you should leave her alone, right">?
> If you think that breaking down delusions if you think she is
> delusional- is helpful- I used to work before staying home with my baby
> with the severely mentally ill and I know that if someone IS
> delusional, you are NOT supposed to challenge those delusions because
> it can cause them to break down!!!  SO either way, leave her alone,
> will you, lisaawitch>? You seemed to be smarter than you are acting
> now.  I have liked a lot of your posts".

Why don't you AND OTHERS talk to Kathleen privately and persuade her
not to post all her idiocy 24/7? See, otherwise, someone has to counter
it...just for the sake of sanity...and the sake of new people who can't
make sense of it all...they need to hear a rational viewpoint.

Good luck with that.



Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:53:35 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices
I was not talking to you, I was talking to someone else.  I am glad you
challenge her.  I am glad she responds.  I think you help elucidate
points people make by asking them to clarify.  I think you can at times
be insulting as well but that it is not your primary intention which is
I believe what you have stated, to help make thingsv clear.  I htink
you can be wonderful AND awful! We disagree, you & I, regarding some
things, and agree on others.  I certainly believe you are a Lyme
patient and NOT a "troll".The one hting I have asked Kathleen not to do
is that cross-posting bit which I don't agree with.  I am glad she
brought up the legal angle because then even if hers is not viable
others can pursue it because it may be.  I am not interested in going
after objective truth of peoples lives here above keeping us all alive
and in as good health as we can be- that comes first to me.  I don't
think what she posts is idiocy- nor do I agree with all of it.  I am
not interested in wrangling about it.  I agree with the majority of
what she posts.  I don't know what people believe.  I think you may
make assumptions that silence means assent.  Silence means no judgment
perhaps.  SIlence can mean people disagree but don't bother.  You seem
to have taken this on, you have said that, so be it.  It is not my role
here, I don't desire it to be- that of truth definer*)!


Mon, 07 Jan 2008 05:17:19 GMT
 Lymenut post of the day: Children with lyme who hear voices

Quote:

> "I was not talking to you, I was talking to someone else".

Yes, I understood that. But the issues you raise have to do with a lot
of what does and does NOT go on here. Okay if I respond? I thought that
was allowed.

 " It is not my role

Quote:
> here, I don't desire it to be- that of truth definer*)"!

See, I think this SHOULD be everyone's "role" here...we should all be
trying to seek out the truth...and not just on this board...i mean as
lyme patients and "advocates" for the Lyme community.

And when someone makes accusations, and states them to be FACTS...then
ALL of us should demand to know WHY someone says these things...we
should demand of each other, at a minimum, some evidence and reasoning
for the positions we take.

When someone accuses others of CRIMES...then, we, as a society, should
DEMAND evidence and proof. We have every right to this proof.

ALL of us should hold someone who accuses others to a strict BURDEN OF
PROOF...prove what you say...

...and it is NOT acceptable for the person who makes such serious
accusations to then respond with attacks and namecalling against the
person who does the RIGHT thing and asks for the proof.

Everyone, in my opinion, owes a duty to the truth...and a duty to not
remain SILENT in the face of UNTRUTHS.



Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:02:36 GMT
 
 [ 51 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

 Relevant Pages 

1. LymeNut post of the Day - Everyone who is sick has lyme

2. The Voices....The Voices are telling you to POST...POST...POST...POST

3. LymeNUT topic: FYI--Pretty good Lyme symptom list for children, toddlers and congenital Lyme

4. LymeNUT Post of the Day: DIVORCE TIPS

5. Recent News About bc voice. voice lessons abbotsford bc,bc voice home page,bc voices,bc bs human voice,bc voice broome county

6. I heard Chuckie got busted big time on lymenut

7. Hearing voices

8. Did you hear this voice before ??? important

9. Making our Voices Heard - IMPORTANT

10. kathleen M. Dickson: still hearing voices

11. Kathleen M. Dickson: still hearing voices

12. Hearing the Holy Quran online fantastic voice


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software