Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties 
Author Message
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

I was talking about every action item you two conjured up.  They were
pointless and futile.  We live in a big world that has many more
problems bigger than lyme.  These mailings and other nonsense were
like grains of sand on a beach.  DCF and all those other bureacratic
types simply delete and never read.  However, if you incite them
enough with insults, you will get noticed.    You keep sending the
stuff, they will notice and they will think you are a nut case.   They
are in position of some authority and you are not.  They can use their
politics.  Their action items have a little clout, like it or not.
They too can become quite active with results which are usually to
their benefit.

The UN issue about Steere is a waste of the U.N.'s time.  Christ they
couldn't agree about going to war, why do you guys even think that
Steere's conflict of interest would ever be a priority or even looked
at?   Thousands perhaps millions of people are infected with HIV in
Third World Countries.  Do you really think that Lyme Disease, "the
issue/controversy" is more important to the UN than children dying in
Africa?  My point is, even thousands of children infected with HIV are
not important enough for the U.N. to truly advocate change.

No. 1 priority, take care of your own kids in your own back yard.
Keep private family matters private.  Take care of your kids health
problems to the best of your own personal ability.  Stop demanding
that agencies and the like do your job as parent.   Find ways to take
care of your own.  You brought them into the world, do your job!  Try
to live a normal life in spite of your affliction.   Lyme Disease is
serious and important, but nothing is more important than keeping your
kids safe.  I mean safe from all dangerous entities which does include
DCF....

Yes, I am finally sick of reading the crazy stuff.  I believe a lot of
what  what you and Kathleen post sounds crazy.  You're constantly
repeating the same stuff and I find myself avoiding your posts.  I
sometimes read something with total disbelief of what I am reading.  I
think about Kathleen's kids almost daily.  I pray that they are safe.
I pray that if her ex has had problems in the past they are no longer
present.  I do care about her children and am saddened for what they
have had to go through.  I hope and pray they are strong as mine are.

A lot posted has absolutely nothing to do with lyme disease.  I don't
think you guys even realize how you appear to first time people
reading your posts....  I think it definitely would scare people, I
know they would certainly look for help at a different site.  People
first ill with Lyme need rational help, direct and to the point.

Yes, I can see the forest through the trees.  I never lost sight of
what really matters.
Judi



Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:46:47 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:
>Yes, I am finally sick of reading the crazy stuff.  I believe a lot of
>what  what you and Kathleen post sounds crazy.  You're constantly
>repeating the same stuff and I find myself avoiding your posts.  I
>sometimes read something with total disbelief of what I am reading

  OOO Look out Judi, now she's going to accuse you of being Steer's camp or
possibly being Chucks girlfriend she's allready assigned McSweegan to me..LOL


Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:51:27 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

>I was talking about every action item you two conjured up.  They were
>pointless and futile.

Fighhting back is pointless and futile if everyone sits back and says its
pointless and futile to fight back. You do their job for them.

 We live in a big world that has many more

Quote:
>problems bigger than lyme.  

Yes. But for someone who has their entire life destroyed by this disease,
directly or indirectly, you can forgive them for seeing it is a priority. and
that's many many many thousands of people.

I am surprised you talk this way, given what happened to you. If there had been
enoug people fighting the Steere camp at the time, Lymme would have beeen
recognized, you would have got the help you needed, and you would never have
had to go through what you did.

These mailings and other nonsense were

Quote:
>like grains of sand on a beach.

You need top be specific about which mailings and by whom? I do think that
Kathleen has posted some very inappropriate stuff, and I've told her so. I also
think at other times she has posted some stuff that is TOTALLY on target. I
also recognise that she is going through hell at the moment, and I know that
some women in a similar situation have not just ended up sending out
inapproprate emails, but have physically and emotionally collapsed under the
pressure, and some have committed suicide. So rather than kicking someone who's
down, I think we should try and help her, especially as she stuck her neck out
for all of us.

 DCF and all those other bureacratic

Quote:
>types simply delete and never read.  However, if you incite them
>enough with insults, you will get noticed.

There are thousands of women (and men) who didn't incite DCF, who were polite
and co-operative to them etc, and still ended up in the same situation as
Kathleen did.

But there's a difference here too. Prior to having her children taken away,
Kathleen played a big role in bringing down the LymeRix vaccine. That has
possibly saved thousands from suffering or even death, but also caused
SmithKline to lose a potential multi-million dollar profit. Huge pharma
companies do not like losing multi-milion profits. Not one bit. Kathleen also
compiled extremely damning material about several members of the Steere camp,
including Steere himself, Sigal, Fish, Wormser, McSweegan etc. and sent it out
publicly. If those allegations were taken on board by a mass campaign some of
those men could end up in jail. That did not endear Kathleen to their hearts
either.
I believe they long ago decided to set her up to destroy her by manipulating
her relatives to make damaging allegations. That's very easy to do when you are
linked with some of the most powerful companies and the US government itself.

.  Do you really think that Lyme Disease, "the

Quote:
>issue/controversy" is more important to the UN than children dying in
>Africa?

I think that neither are important to the UN. but I also think that people can
make changes happen when enough of them get together and stand up and fight.

It's not long ago that a multinational drug company was forced to back down
over the issue of AIDS {*filter*} in Africa precisely because a large camapign was
mobilized around the issue. Fighting on Lyme does not mean people have to stop
fighting on other issues.

Quote:

>No. 1 priority, take care of your own kids in your own back yard.

This is a kind of meaningless statement. Thousands of women here in the UK took
excellent care of their kids - and lost them, because of the crazy Professor
Meadow, who is only now being discredited after 25 years of persecuting
families with his fraudulent theory.

Quote:
>Keep private family matters private.

I agree.I beleive that kathleen has posted far too much stuff about her family
publicly, and I keep telling her so. But I also understand why she wants to
scream to the whole world that her children have been placed with a {*filter*}
man. It's a natural response of a mother who has no other recourse to get them
out of danger -the police and Ct court has turned a blind eye.

 Take care of your kids health

Quote:
>problems to the best of your own personal ability.  

Are you alleging that someone here has not?

Stop demanding

Quote:
>that agencies and the like do your job as parent.   Find ways to take
>care of your own.

that's glib and meaningless words. Thousands of women with Lyme can become too
disabled to look after their children. If they happen to have a handy sister or
mother or partner or  friend who can give up their job to help them full-time
-great. Looking after a child under five is usually at least a 105-hour week,
and you're on-call all night too. What if the parent doesn't have someone
available to move into her role 105 hours a week tll she recovers? Or even 10
hours a week?

 If the mother happens to be rich -fine, they she can hire some help.But if
she's not? What then? What can she do, but ask the DCF for help? That's what
it's supposed to be there for, that's what people pay taxes for,.and the fact
that  DCF fails Lyme parents do badly (and so many other parents too) is
something we should fight against. Not blame the parents and say what you say
here:

You brought them into the world, do your job!  Try

Quote:
>to live a normal life in spite of your affliction.

I can't believe you can talk like that, given what I understand happened to
you. A woman is  lying on the floor, too exhausted to move because of Lyme,
while her babies mill around unsupervised around her, and all you can say if
"Try and live a normal life despite your affliction"?! You of all people?

Quote:

>Yes, I am finally sick of reading the crazy stuff.  I believe a lot of
>what  what you and Kathleen post sounds crazy.

I believe what you have posted today sound crazy, and that you're in denial not
only about thousands of parents suffering Lyme, but even about your own
experience.

Quote:

 People
>first ill with Lyme need rational help, direct and to the point.

And what help will you offer? "Try and live a normal life" "Stop dwelling on
your problems, there's worse problems in the world".
With the state of denial from the medical profession, a fair number of people
with TBD are living like Third World people, and people really do die, falsely
diagnosed MS. ALS etc., or sometimes by taking their own lives  because they
cannot bear never-ending pain which they are told is all in their heads.And
watching your children lose their ability to play, to read and write to smile,
to laugh,  -that's like dying too.
Lisa


Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:13:07 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:
> OOO Look out Judi, now she's going to accuse you of being Steer's camp or
>possibly being Chucks girlfriend she's allready assigned McSweegan to me..LOL

No I'm not. I'm only accusing Judi of being wrong. I know she is not in the
Steere camp. And the only girl in the world who's stupid enough to want to be
Chucks girlfriend is you.
Lisa


Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:16:04 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

>Date: 2/28/2004 7:16 PM Eastern
>No I'm not. I'm only accusing Judi of being wrong. I know she is not in the
>Steere camp. And the only girl in the world who's stupid enough to want to be
>Chucks girlfriend is you.

I have no Girlfriend at the time. I do not know the Princess, we have never
met. You Lisa are a sick man hater who can't find a man due to being 300lbs
obese.


Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:45:36 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties
YOU ARE *MUCH* MISTAKEN.

I am not afraid of MORONS, and we proved Lyme
was a brain disease an anihilated the DCF's and
the DMHAS' and Phillip's testimony completely.

That is, my experts did.

Which PROVED everything I ever said was true,
and Jessica Gauvin said what can we do, and I
said you can put LYME IS A BRAIN DISEASE
FRONT AND CENTER ON YOURS' and the DMHAS' website.
And all the details necessary, and when I am satisfied
that YOU ARE DOING *YOUR* JOB, as regards this epidemic,
I will seek treatment.

It's indisputable, and everything I ever said,
sent, or wrote was ENTIRELY TRUE.  Everyone else's
ridiculous response, is a reflection of their own
INSANITY AND STUPIDITY.

ALL DEPARTMENTS IN THE STATE FAILED THEIR COMMISSIONS.

One thing you haven't learned:  NEVER tell me
NOT to do something, especially an entity as STUPID
as the DCF.  I am autistic, remember?  I then run the equation
backwards and forwards to see if it is true.  If the concept
comes from the DCF, it is WRONG in every instance.

I always do the right thing.  

My kids were stolen FRAUDULENTLY, my sister Nancy
Martin and her mother invented all this BIZARRE
nonsense and DCF threw out that first petition.

My family is INCREDIBLY STUPID, and as NUTS as it
gets, as we now all know, everything I say is true.

The DCF then rewrote a petition based on the EXACT
OPPOSITE of my complaints to the CHRO about Don{*filter*}son's
abuse, and when I substantiated these complaints with the
DCF's OWN NOTES, they {*filter*}ped the kids.

PROVING the DCF HARMS CHILDREN DELIBERATELY and unnecessarily,
but this has been proven many times over by the Child Advocate
as well.

EVERYONE is guilty of negligence and abuse, except me.

Not hearsay.  I have the evidence.

My kids paid the price for everyone else's abuse
and negligence.  Indisputable.

You come here raging your nonsense, does me the
least good.  Yet, it happens to be par for the course.

I did nothing wrong.  Quite the opposite,  Everything
I do is the right thing and I have no regrets.

NO ONE has done what I have done, alone, and sick,
and three kids to raise ENTIRELY by myself, and my
kids are "WONDERFUL".  That is, WERE, until jealousy
and hatred got the better of everyone and that is because
I always do the right thing.

That makes the whole world NUTS.  ***I kiss no one's
butt.***  Black is black, white is white, left is left,
right is right.  SOME people relentlessly care about
other people's lives.  I worked for Pfizer.  They just
PROVED, they do not execute any nonsense.  They said,
"We do *not* meet the FDA's requirement for a drug."

Integrity matters.

Sure, I would have liked to have had friends.  
Few, if any, seem to know what that means, and that
is a sign of the times.  I truly pity peoples'
incapacity for Love.  And this is not hearsay, I
spend a *lot* of time thinking about what that means.

DO NO HARM.

That is the thing, upon which all laws are based.

*NEVER* LIE, deceive, defraud, etc.  

If people DON'T execute Love in their lives when they
have the chance, they will regret it forever.  Love
also means fighting for what is right, and expecting
nothing in return.  I should not have to say it, but
soldiers take this vow, and commit their lives.  It is
the same thing here, across all these domains of fraud.

"Lyme disease"
LymeRIX
"Psychiatry"
Psychotropics
"Insurance Medicine"
The Republican "Party"
Bush as "President"
Blair as "Labour"
{*filter*}
The death penalty in America
America selectively picking its fights for "Democracy"
   and "Freedom".  'Daily *Slaughter* in Africa, East Timor,
   Pol Pot, Haiti, etc, is not as "important" as Saddam's
   sicko regime.  Does Saudi Arabia still perform the psycho
    executions and limb chopping punishments or no?  China?

We don't have an standards for ANYTHING in this country,
especially human rights.  The Republican Party is a complete
FRAUD.  "Trickle down economics" means ABUSE of poorer countries
to the point of slave labor, but in practice we are bleeding a river
of resources, "cash", human talent, and we call this NAFTA (Orwell).

And that is because Bush and Blair intend for debts to be
forgiven amd they have said so.  What does that mean?  The United
States of India, Iraq, the Balkans, Mexico, etc...

For some reason, the entire world has a distorted
picture of what is going on here.  I am not wrong
about anything.  And *I* did not write the criteria for
what is right and what is wrong.

Spend some time investigating the VALIDITY of these things,
rather than assert *I* have some character flaw, because *you*
have nothing scientific or substantiable to add.  No one has
been able to prove a single thing I have written or republished
is wrong.

And no one has even attempted, which is the MOST amazing
aspect of this {*filter*}.  As part of the trade deficit, there
must be a severe shortage of mirrors in America.  LOOK at
yourself.  What are YOU doing?

Kathleen

Quote:

> I was talking about every action item you two conjured up.  They were
> pointless and futile.  We live in a big world that has many more
> problems bigger than lyme.  These mailings and other nonsense were
> like grains of sand on a beach.  DCF and all those other bureacratic
> types simply delete and never read.  However, if you incite them
> enough with insults, you will get noticed.    You keep sending the
> stuff, they will notice and they will think you are a nut case.   They
> are in position of some authority and you are not.  They can use their
> politics.  Their action items have a little clout, like it or not.
> They too can become quite active with results which are usually to
> their benefit.

> The UN issue about Steere is a waste of the U.N.'s time.  Christ they
> couldn't agree about going to war, why do you guys even think that
> Steere's conflict of interest would ever be a priority or even looked
> at?   Thousands perhaps millions of people are infected with HIV in
> Third World Countries.  Do you really think that Lyme Disease, "the
> issue/controversy" is more important to the UN than children dying in
> Africa?  My point is, even thousands of children infected with HIV are
> not important enough for the U.N. to truly advocate change.

> No. 1 priority, take care of your own kids in your own back yard.
> Keep private family matters private.  Take care of your kids health
> problems to the best of your own personal ability.  Stop demanding
> that agencies and the like do your job as parent.   Find ways to take
> care of your own.  You brought them into the world, do your job!  Try
> to live a normal life in spite of your affliction.   Lyme Disease is
> serious and important, but nothing is more important than keeping your
> kids safe.  I mean safe from all dangerous entities which does include
> DCF....

> Yes, I am finally sick of reading the crazy stuff.  I believe a lot of
> what  what you and Kathleen post sounds crazy.  You're constantly
> repeating the same stuff and I find myself avoiding your posts.  I
> sometimes read something with total disbelief of what I am reading.  I
> think about Kathleen's kids almost daily.  I pray that they are safe.
> I pray that if her ex has had problems in the past they are no longer
> present.  I do care about her children and am saddened for what they
> have had to go through.  I hope and pray they are strong as mine are.

> A lot posted has absolutely nothing to do with lyme disease.  I don't
> think you guys even realize how you appear to first time people
> reading your posts....  I think it definitely would scare people, I
> know they would certainly look for help at a different site.  People
> first ill with Lyme need rational help, direct and to the point.

> Yes, I can see the forest through the trees.  I never lost sight of
> what really matters.
> Judi



Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:27:07 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

> > OOO Look out Judi, now she's going to accuse you of being Steer's camp or
> >possibly being Chucks girlfriend she's allready assigned McSweegan to me..LOL

> No I'm not. I'm only accusing Judi of being wrong. I know she is not in the
> Steere camp. And the only girl in the world who's stupid enough to want to be
> Chucks girlfriend is you.
> Lisa

This is my end of discussion post to you.  My personal fight and my
own opinions are my right.  I also have the right to disagree and call
things as I see them.  I am through going back and forth with you and
Kathleen on this. Your methods are getting you both no where.  My
methods got me custody of my kids with their respect at a much lesser
cost emotionally to them.  Yes indeed I was wronged and lied about and
ridiculed, but not by the only people that matter to me. Never by my
children. I know they have learned by my example.  They have told me
personally, that I am their rock.  End of story, I won my battle to
keep their respect and their love.

Kathleen refused the offer of help that I could personally afford.  I
offered the only kind of help I could because I have a family of my
own.  I also work full time in spite of the stresses I endure.  In
spite of my illness and physical pain.  I offered her the help that
would have actually, helped.

Judi



Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:29:57 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

>I have no Girlfriend at the time. I do not know the Princess, we have never
>met. You Lisa are a sick man hater who can't find a man due to being 300lbs
>obese.

LMAO.


Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:41:06 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties


<snip>
</snip>

Kathleen - you're raving mad.



Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:11:57 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

>Date: 2/29/2004 4:29 AM Eastern Standard Time
>This is my end of discussion post to you.

Another long time poster leaves because of Lisabian.


Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:25:40 GMT
 Sociopathology - Can have many faces/DCF - Children's Rights, Parent's Duties

Quote:

> <snip>
> </snip>

> Kathleen - you're raving mad.

"Off the charts brilliant"  remember?

That happens to be the reason I
can't get social security disability
through the highest level of appeal and
what they all said at the trial.

"VERY INTELLIGENT" "CHEMIST"

They could not prove anything else,
but we DID prove, that all my cognitive
tests say "VERY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE"

We had to submit that under the
Americans with Disabilities Act,
along with the brain scans that show
delirium, since I am autistic
and have Lyme brain.

*I* did not invent the "Command Hallucinations
to Kill The Prosecutor" STUNT, the DCF's Jessica
Gauvin did.  DCF *NEVER* heard such a thing from
James Phillips before, and he is a mandated
reporter and a State's Forensic Psychiatrist.

Such command hallucinations are nowhere in
his notes, nor are they in the DCF's notes
from conversations with James Phillips because
no such thing ever happened.

*I* did not invent that the Illegal
Use of Capitalizations means I am so
Psychotic, I don't know how Psychotic
I am, Kenneth Marcus, the Medical Director
of CT Department of Mental Health and
{*filter*}ion Services, did.

I never knew there were any guidelines
for such, since I worked at Pfizer and
they wanted their reports written a
certain way.

I also have been trained in Spanish and
German, and in Deutch, they capitalize nouns.
I also write fast, since I think fast, since
I am autistic and have a large brain, and
this is demonstrated in my brain MRI, and
my father and nephew are also autistic
and have VERY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE also.

*I* did not invent that my replies to
the Commission on Human Rights and Statewide
Bar Counsel, about DCF's sicko psycho lying
attorneys, where I had to establish the FACTS
of my Lyme disease diagnosis and *disability*,
and the FACTS that the DCF knew Donald{*filter*}son was
a child abuser, meant that I am obsessed with my
symptoms, and that "although I see no
intent that Kathleen{*filter*}son will harm
her children,..." we still think that
the children being {*filter*}ped the day
before Thanksgiving will be good for their
mental health, and that Kathleen{*filter*}son
says ROWLAND NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED,
means she is insane, the DCF's Psychiatrist,
Patricia Leebens did.

*I* did not invent that the kids told
Don{*filter*}son I would drive the kids into
a lake and that they were afraid to drive
with me, Donald{*filter*}son did.

Donald{*filter*}son LIED to the DCF NUMEROUS
times, and the fact that he is an outrageous
LIAR, the DCF already knows.  

*I* did not change and reinvent what I was charging
me with 4 times, the DCF did.

*I* did not throw out Petition One because
it was all false allegations, DCF did.

*I* did not invent that Kathleen{*filter*}son said
"I am going to slit my throat", Carolyn Martin
did.

*I* did not invent that Kathleen{*filter*}son
beat up Carolyn Martin, Nancy Martin did.

We found out all of the above was true
at the depositions and trial.  We also
found out I was never {*filter*} to anyone
or even an animal, from James Phillips,
Nancy Martin, and Carolyn Martin, at
the trial.

But my kids are with the KNOWN-TO-BE
EXTREMELY-{*filter*} DONALD G.{*filter*}SON.

All of this means Kathleen{*filter*}son is insane.
I am sure all would agree.   Insane means
invent extremely bizarre things the person
allegedly did, and that means the person you
invented these things about, is insane.  
This is known as Psychiatry.

Insane means, Try to keep your kids safe.
Insane means, *DO* try to avoid beating the
Hell out of your kids, with a cat of nine
tails, and *DO* try to avoid lying about you
kids to everyone they know, and *INSANE* means
try to avoid destroying all your kid's relationships
by telling bizarre tales about them, to everyone
they know or have to associate with, their
whole lives.  Especially all their doctors.
INSANE means: AVOID abusing your kids, and then
lying to your kid's doctors about your child
abuse results.  SANE means, blame the kid
and invent what they did.

SANE means, kill 12 squirrels, but save one baby
squirrel, name it "Rocky", but first have a fascinating
story to tell about being such an animal lover and
the in the next sentence say, "I have too many
squirrels in my yard.  I had to get my gun."

SANE MEANS, leave a multiply abused wife *with*
a sociopath, who is also {*filter*}ed to {*filter*},
who not only abuses the wife, but the kids and
the dogs, smacking the dogs and the kids in the
head.

SANE means do nothing about this situation, when
one is a Forensic Psychiatrist for the State, or
any other kind of mandated reporter, like Nancy
Martin.  SANE also means, allow said abused wife
to cry all day long in the bathtub when she runs out
of ZOLOFT, as oblivion is the only way said abused
wife can tolerate this abusive husband, who also
spends all his money on pot, because he is {*filter*}ed,
and starts his day with a joint on the ride to work.

SANE means, abuse your wife, and invent things
that she did, so you can get the kids, alone,
to abuse *them* all you want, terrorize them
all you want, rub dirty underwear in their
faces and {*filter*}them, and nobody will be watching,
because the CT DCF will facilitate this.

I am insane.

Kathleen



Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:48:15 GMT
 
 [ 11 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. DCF Abusing the Children in the DCF-Rowlandgate Children's Prison

2. Birth injury: TASC Parents can become world class experts on their child's injury

3. Parents' Smoking Can Kill Children Years Later

4. Having Children After Hodgkins' Disease

5. HELP a Desperate Parent of Child with Wilm's Tumor

6. Tooth extractions can harm your child's face

7. Lyme/Children's Rights/Schools

8. Watchdog Group Petitions For Children's Rights

9. Watchdog Group Petitions For Children's Rights

10. LISA MARIE PRESLEY TAKES A STAND FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS

11. DCF's Chief Ragaglia's Party and F*ck, Whaddah Tellya


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software