More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams 
Author Message
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

The semi-informed strangely believe the only reason amalgams should be replaced
is because they are fugly.

http://www.***.com/

Altern Ther Health Med. 2000 Jul;6(4):49-55.    Related Articles, Links

Results of dental amalgam removal and mercury detoxification using DMPS and
neural therapy.

Kidd RF.

Sixty consecutive patients who had undergone replacement of dental amalgam
fillings and a protocol of nutritional support and heavy metal detoxification
using dimercapto-propanyl-sulfate and neural therapy were surveyed. A
questionnaire was mailed to the patients and 42 responded, resulting in a
response rate of 70%. The reasons for undergoing treatment were many, ranging
from a patient's desire to avoid potential health problems in the future to
treatment of serious current disease. Although medical diagnoses were made when
possible before treatment, this survey studied only the patients' estimations
of their most distressing symptoms and their evaluations of response to
treatment. The most common complaints were problems with memory and/or
concentration; muscle and/or joint pain; anxiety and insomnia; stomach, bowel,
and bladder complaints; depression; cooking.net">food or chemical sensitivities; numbness or
tingling; and eye symptoms, in descending order of frequency. The most
distressing symptoms were headache and backache, fatigue, and memory and
concentration problems. Headache and backache responded best to treatment, but
all symptoms showed considerable improvement on average. Of the respondents,
78% reported that they were either satisfied or very satisfied with the results
of treatment, and 9.5% reported that they were disappointed.

PMID: 10895513 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]  



Sun, 27 May 2007 07:30:33 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>Results of dental amalgam removal and mercury detoxification using DMPS

These two were certainly key components in my recovery.

Chuck
http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/chuck_balzer.html



Sun, 27 May 2007 07:48:55 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams


Quote:
> >Results of dental amalgam removal and mercury detoxification using DMPS

> These two were certainly key components in my recovery.

> Chuck
> http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/chuck_balzer.html

Not to re-hash old stuff, but as we discussed a while back, the steps that led
to your recovery were broad and wide, and while the "key components" you mention
could very well have been the key factors, there is no way you, I, or anyone can
be certain. Not saying you are wrong, just that your case was inconclusive
because so many things went on at the same time.

http://tinyurl.com/5t7u7

T



Sun, 27 May 2007 09:12:43 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>Subject: Re: More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

>Date: 12/7/2004 5:12 PM Pacific Standard Time



>> >Results of dental amalgam removal and mercury detoxification using DMPS

>> These two were certainly key components in my recovery.

>> Chuck
>> http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/chuck_balzer.html

>Not to re-hash old stuff,

I knew it, once again it was the peas.

Jan



Sun, 27 May 2007 10:34:12 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>The semi-informed strangely believe the only reason amalgams should be replaced
>is because they are fugly.

>http://tinyurl.com/5ddzt

>Altern Ther Health Med. 2000 Jul;6(4):49-55.        Related Articles, Links

ALTERN HEALTH THERAPY>

Jan are those medical doctors?

Quote:
>Results of dental amalgam removal and mercury detoxification using DMPS and
>neural therapy.

>Kidd RF.

>Sixty consecutive patients who had undergone replacement of dental amalgam
>fillings and a protocol of nutritional support and heavy metal detoxification
>using dimercapto-propanyl-sulfate and neural therapy were surveyed. A
>questionnaire was mailed to the patients and 42 responded, resulting in a
>response rate of 70%. The reasons for undergoing treatment were many, ranging
>from a patient's desire to avoid potential health problems in the future to
>treatment of serious current disease. Although medical diagnoses were made when
>possible before treatment, this survey studied only the patients' estimations
>of their most distressing symptoms and their evaluations of response to
>treatment. The most common complaints were problems with memory and/or
>concentration; muscle and/or joint pain; anxiety and insomnia; stomach, bowel,
>and bladder complaints; depression; cooking.net">food or chemical sensitivities; numbness or
>tingling; and eye symptoms, in descending order of frequency. The most
>distressing symptoms were headache and backache, fatigue, and memory and
>concentration problems. Headache and backache responded best to treatment, but
>all symptoms showed considerable improvement on average. Of the respondents,
>78% reported that they were either satisfied or very satisfied with the results
>of treatment, and 9.5% reported that they were disappointed.

>PMID: 10895513 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]      



Sun, 27 May 2007 12:13:11 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>Not to re-hash old stuff, but as we discussed a while back, the steps that
>led
>to your recovery were broad and wide,

Understood. I believe that although fish was the main source of my poisoning,
22 old and many large amalgams, played a role in my poisoning. Add to that the
exacerbation I had in symptomology after every amalgam removal - this is my
definitive conclusion.

Chuck



Sun, 27 May 2007 20:08:17 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams
This is what passes for research these days. If you feel this little abstract
says anything important, those letters after your name must have come from a
crackerjack box.

T September 3rd, 2003

I forgot you said this  shame on you Tony!
I cite many solid refereences in my testimony, many that even the DDS's here
have not disputed. Read our whole discussion below, those who wish to, and come
to your own conclusion.

Chuck

Quote:
>http://tinyurl.com/5t7u7



Sun, 27 May 2007 20:14:08 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:

> >Not to re-hash old stuff, but as we discussed a while back, the
steps that
> >led
> >to your recovery were broad and wide,

> Understood. I believe that although fish was the main source of my
poisoning,
> 22 old and many large amalgams, played a role in my poisoning. Add to
that the
> exacerbation I had in symptomology after every amalgam removal - this
is my
> definitive conclusion.

> Chuck

Chuck, I got the first effects in my 20's too and no fish,
it takes about 5-10 years for the fillings they (some) place in
your {*filter*}s to come apart. Especially those copper/palladium ones, they
are {*filter*} as shit. I don't want to get into a big
discussion here, but I think it's a huge mistake to think
that all amalgams are the same. Did you ever check your dental
records or question the dentist who placed them?


Sun, 27 May 2007 20:56:14 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams


Quote:
> This is what passes for research these days. If you feel this little abstract
> says anything important, those letters after your name must have come from a
> crackerjack box.

> T September 3rd, 2003

> I forgot you said this  shame on you Tony!
> I cite many solid refereences in my testimony, many that even the DDS's here
> have not disputed. Read our whole discussion below, those who wish to, and
come
> to your own conclusion.

> Chuck
> >http://tinyurl.com/5t7u7

I was young and foolish then...I believe I apologized for that comment, but if
not, I do apologize now. We had a civil discussion after I started it rather
uncivilly, and as I have written before, I respect your willingness to discuss
these matters rationally. We may not agree, but I have no personal issues with
you. Again, I apologize for that comment.

T



Sun, 27 May 2007 23:45:20 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

I would not say this is typical.  I see amalgams that are 20-50 years
old every day that are not 'coming apart'.  I get to monitor a few of
the ones that I placed from 1979-1984 also.  I've rarely needed to
replace any.  I mainly used Tytin?.

Amalgams do fail.  Usually it's related to recurrent decay (have I ever
mentioned soft drinks?).  Sometimes a crack forms in the tooth and part
of the tooth breaks away from the filling.

Overall, I have been very impressed with the durability of *most* dental
work.  There are a few dips that couldn't place a decent restoration if
their life depended on it and there are a few materials that leave a lot
to be desired.  There are also a few patients who develop cavities about
as fast as I can fix them (have I ever mentioned soft drinks?).

JME,
Fawks

Quote:
> it takes about 5-10 years for the fillings they (some) place in
> your {*filter*}s to come apart.



Mon, 28 May 2007 00:21:12 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
> Did you ever check your dental
>records or question the dentist who placed them?
>Clinton

I received almost all of them as a child, so I know that my Doc is retired and
may even be deceased.

Chuck



Mon, 28 May 2007 17:58:10 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
> Again, I apologize for that comment.

>T

No problem Tony. I kind of meant it as a joke regarding our first "meeting".
You have been very civil, even in stark disagreement.

Chuck



Mon, 28 May 2007 17:59:32 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>> Again, I apologize for that comment.

>>T

>No problem Tony. I kind of meant it as a joke regarding our first "meeting".
>You have been very civil, even in stark disagreement.

>Chuck

Tony is always a gentleman ......


Mon, 28 May 2007 21:43:19 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

Quote:
>> Did you ever check your dental
>>records or question the dentist who placed them?
>>Clinton

>I received almost all of them as a child, so I know that my Doc is retired and
>may even be deceased.

>Chuck

Did you notice any improvements in Break Dancing after removal?

Joel



Mon, 28 May 2007 21:42:58 GMT
 More Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams



Quote:

> >> Again, I apologize for that comment.

> >>T

> >No problem Tony. I kind of meant it as a joke regarding our first "meeting".
> >You have been very civil, even in stark disagreement.

> >Chuck

> Tony is always a gentleman ......

Oooooh...I am going to print and frame this!

T



Mon, 28 May 2007 23:11:53 GMT
 
 [ 20 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages 

1. More Improvements From Removal of Amalgams

2. Health IMPROVEMENTS From Removal Of Amalgams

3. Health Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams--STUDIES

4. Health Improvements From Removal Of Amalgams

5. Great Improvement From Removal of Amalgams, but no Documentation

6. Uptake of Hg in *MERCURY* Amalgams-Improvements of removal

7. Improvement From Amalgam Removal-Medline Study

8. Medline Study-Improvement From Amalgam Removal

9. Uptake of Hg in *MERCURY* Amalgams-Improvements of removal


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software