Hans, Dr. Boyd Haley is boycotting science. 
Author Message
 Hans, Dr. Boyd Haley is boycotting science.

Unfortunately, Hans, Dr. Boyd Haley and
a few others are boycotting science too much!

**

Hi Roy,

Quote:
> I agree with Hans...

It shows that you know the problem. And this is an increasing
concern in the scientific community. There is now a suggestion
among scientists around the world to boycott scientific journals
unless they make old research papers available for free.

See
http://www.***.com/

Thanks for your input.

--
Posted from [63.214.205.178] by way of oe2.pav1.hotmail.com [64.4.30.106]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.***.com/



Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:59:55 GMT
 Hans, Dr. Boyd Haley is boycotting science.

Quote:

> Unfortunately, Hans, Dr. Boyd Haley and
> a few others are boycotting science too much!

Strange that no-one sofar managed to scientifically refute his work !

Hans
============================================

Quote:

> **

> Hi Roy,

> > I agree with Hans...

> It shows that you know the problem. And this is an increasing
> concern in the scientific community. There is now a suggestion
> among scientists around the world to boycott scientific journals
> unless they make old research papers available for free.

> See
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1296000/1296750.stm

> Thanks for your input.

> --
> Posted from [63.214.205.178] by way of oe2.pav1.hotmail.com [64.4.30.106]
> via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG



Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:13:11 GMT
 
 [ 2 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Letter to Hans From Dr Boyd Haley

2. Dr. Voll and Dr. Boyd Haley - root canal therapy

3. Contributions welcome! Dr. Boyd Haley Fund for Dr. Boyd Haley!

4. Dr. Boyd Haley writes ...

5. Root canal pronouncements - Dr. Boyd Haley

6. Dr. Boyd Haley, scientist, on toxic root canals!

7. Reply from Dr. Boyd Haley

8. Boyd Haley and the Comics discovered the published writings of Dr. JanBrewSki

9. The CV of Dr. Boyd Haley

10. This is the main reason I am beating on Boyd Haley

11. Calling Dr. Haley, calling Dr. Haley .....

12. Re Dr Boyd Haley's publishing InfoPart 2


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software