Need help..dear dentists please help!!!! 
Author Message
 Need help..dear dentists please help!!!!

I am an avid reader of this news group and ever thankful for the time
and advise I have got from this group.Special thanks are due to Dr Joel
and Dr Steve.

This is the first time in my life that I have had so much recurring
pain.

I went to a dentist near by,as I was felling decay while smelling my
floss around these tooth.

This is my upper left jaw,between the molar and TWO premolar that I
believed I had some cavity.He (the dentist) took my Xray and didnt
explaiend anything(is it normal to not explain to patients what is
wrong???)he gave anesthesia and filled three of my tooth.For the molars
he put some kind of composite filling.He cured it with a machine.

All said and done and its ten days, and after many Tylenols since than
the recurring pain in my upper left jaw is not ending.The strange thing
is that,the tooth (all of them,or so do I feel)hurts as well as the
jaw...and I cant pin point a spcific tooth.

I went back to the denitst and explained and he further reduced my
teeth,saying that material MAYBE overfilled.

It just still is hurting.I would be very thankful for all your
answers.PLEASE help me.

Q:Is it ok to fill three tooth(adjacent to each other) in one
sitting.Is that the cause of the pain?
Q:Should the dentist have not temporarily filled the molar (as was done
by my dentist two years back in princeton).
Q:What options I have.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.



Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:08:01 GMT
 Need help..dear dentists please help!!!!

Quote:
>I am an avid reader of this news group and ever thankful for the time
>and advise I have got from this group.Special thanks are due to Dr Joel
>and Dr Steve.

>This is the first time in my life that I have had so much recurring
>pain.

>I went to a dentist near by,as I was felling decay while smelling my
>floss around these tooth.

>This is my upper left jaw,between the molar and TWO premolar that I
>believed I had some cavity.He (the dentist) took my Xray and didnt
>explaiend anything(is it normal to not explain to patients what is
>wrong???)he gave anesthesia and filled three of my tooth.For the molars
>he put some kind of composite filling.He cured it with a machine.

>All said and done and its ten days, and after many Tylenols since than
>the recurring pain in my upper left jaw is not ending.The strange thing
>is that,the tooth (all of them,or so do I feel)hurts as well as the
>jaw...and I cant pin point a spcific tooth.

>I went back to the denitst and explained and he further reduced my
>teeth,saying that material MAYBE overfilled.

>It just still is hurting.I would be very thankful for all your
>answers.PLEASE help me.

>Q:Is it ok to fill three tooth(adjacent to each other) in one
>sitting.Is that the cause of the pain?

We do that all the time.

Quote:
>Q:Should the dentist have not temporarily filled the molar (as was done
>by my dentist two years back in princeton).

Temporary filling has no bearing on your pairs. temporary fillings do
not help this type of situation.

Quote:
>Q:What options I have.

Probably RCT, but cannot tell for here

Quote:

>Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

..
Stephen
Troy, Michigan, USA

I am writing on a Tablet-PC,so forgive me if the PC misreads my handwriting.



Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:20:30 GMT
 Need help..dear dentists please help!!!!
Thanks doctor,

My pain is of a strange type.Its not continous.I was fine whole day and
suddnely at home in the evening it started and became unbearble.

It lasted a few hours and slowly diffused.

In this scenario,should I wait.The dentist is nice,he is willing to
refill it this sat.

Please advise.Should I wait.
As I do not want my teeth agravated if this is something normal.

Thanks in advance.



Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:44:53 GMT
 Need help..dear dentists please help!!!!
They might try to remove the filling and re-do it, but if that does not
work, the choice is often RCT.  The dentist should be able to test the pulp
of this tooth be certain.

--
~+--~+--~+--~+--~+--
Stephen [What's a Temporary?], D.D.S.
Michigan, USA
....................................................

This posting is intended for informational or conversational purposes only.
Always seek the opinion of a licensed dental professional before acting on
the advice or opinion expressed here.  Only a dentist who has examined you
in person can diagnose your problems and make decisions which will affect
your health.
......................

Quote:
> Thanks doctor,

> My pain is of a strange type.Its not continous.I was fine whole day and
> suddnely at home in the evening it started and became unbearble.

> It lasted a few hours and slowly diffused.

> In this scenario,should I wait.The dentist is nice,he is willing to
> refill it this sat.

> Please advise.Should I wait.
> As I do not want my teeth agravated if this is something normal.

> Thanks in advance.



Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:52:38 GMT
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

2. Dear Virginia, MDs are lying and babies are dying (please help mothers and babies)

3. DEAR BROTHER CHUCK FRANK AND CHUCK THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND HELP ME PLEASE

4. I NEED SOME MEDICAL HELP AND ADVISE - Please check if you could help me

5. Help needed ! question Please help

6. help please I need help for my freind

7. Need Help Please Help

8. NEED HELP WITH COSMETIC LENS PLEASE HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

10. Please Help, Please help

11. Please Help. * Help * Help *

12. dentist is looking for help, please


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software