'Heroic' surgery for weight loss 
Author Message
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss

Quote:


> > I usually look askance at 'heroic methods' in medicine.  I see
> > bariatric surgery (lap-banding, stomach stapling, liposuction, etc) as
> > being too dangerous to be worth it.  But here's a new wrinkle that
> > make these surgeries look tame:

> > WEIGHT LOSS BRAIN SURGERY:
> >   http://www.***.com/
> > The article is discussing an odd side effect of the surgery -
> > reactivation of memories.  But a few paragraphs in they mention that
> > the patient was undergoing brain surgery to change his eating
> > behavior.

> > Now do you think that's hard core or what?

> Everyone wants a piece of the rapidly rising diabetic dollar!

Not everyone.

The 2PD-OMER Approach remains completely free...

http://www.***.com/

... and comes with an unprecedented two million dollar guarantee:

http://www.***.com/

This couplet brought to you by the Holy Spirit, Who is the Muse for
Jesus' brethren.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://www.***.com/

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://www.***.com/
Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.



Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:30:07 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss
On Feb 3, 6:30?am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Quote:

> > Everyone wants a piece of the rapidly rising diabetic dollar!

> Not everyone.

> The 2PD-OMER Approach remains completely free...

Andrew, is it true that the "holy spirit" told you an omer was a
biblical weight measure, when it's actualy a volume measure?

Andrew, what you have been calling the "holy spirit", has been
misinforming you - *tricking you* in a truly Satanic way.

How could this infallible "holy spirit" be so obviously wrong about a
simple word definition?

Is the "holy spirit" stupid or evil, or maybe both???

2 omers are the volume equivalent of 3.6 of those large (2 liter) soda
bottles.

You have been telling people to eat huge volumes of anything they want
(donuts, Crisco, suger etc.) .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omer_(Bible)

"  The Omer, is an ancient Israelite unit of measure used in the era
of the Temple in Jerusalem. It is used in the Bible as an ancient
unit
of volume for grains and dry commodities, and the Torah mentions as
being equal to one tenth of an Ephah[1]. The Ephah was defined as
being 72 Logs, and the Log was equal to the Sumerian Mina, which was
itself defined as 1 sixtieth of a Maris[2]; the Omer was thus equal
to
about 12 hundreths of a Maris. The Maris was defined as being the
quantity of water equal in weight to a light royal Talent[3], and was
thus equal to about 30.3 litres[4], making the Omer equal to about
3.64 litres.



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:57:06 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss
An OMER is a dry measure of volume, about 2 quarts, and NOT a measure
of weight, about 2 pounds, so the Bible-based 2PD OMER is wrong and
should be a 2QT OMER.

So, if you want to eat according to the Bible, then need to eat 2
quarts of food, not 2 pounds of cooking.net">food and  therefore need measuring
cups and not scales and the mantra should be "my cup not runneth over"



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:16:44 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss

Quote:
> An OMER is a dry measure of volume, about 2 quarts, and NOT a measure
> of weight, about 2 pounds, so the Bible-based 2PD OMER is wrong and
> should be a 2QT OMER.

> So, if you want to eat according to the Bible, then need to eat 2
> quarts of food,

If the Wiki article has it right, then 2 omers equals about 7.7
quarts.

wiki:  " making the Omer equal to about 3.64 litres. "

not 2 pounds of cooking.net">food and ?therefore need measuring

Quote:
> cups and not scales and the mantra should be "my cup not runneth over"



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:24:41 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss
On Feb 3, 11:24 am, J A

Quote:

> > So, if you want to eat according to the Bible, then need to eat 2
> > quarts of food,

> If the Wiki article has it right, then 2 omers equals about 7.7
> quarts.

> wiki:  " making the Omer equal to about 3.64 litres. "

> not 2 pounds of cooking.net">food and  therefore need measuring

> > cups and not scales and the mantra should be "my cup not runneth over"

I believe Chungy uses the one Omer (volume) per person according to
Exodus and converts that to 2 pounds.  Based on what the manna was
most likely, and figuring out the weight of what the volume of one
Omer would be, is where the 2 pounds come from.

But if you believe in God and Exodus in the Bible, then if God wanted
Moses to use a measure of weight, God would have instructed Moses to
use that weight per person and not a volume per person.  Therefore, if
you believe the Bible, one Omer is about 2 quarts and therefore should
be the 2QT OMER Approach.



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:45:20 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss

Quote:
> On Feb 3, 11:24 am, J A

> > > So, if you want to eat according to the Bible, then need to eat 2
> > > quarts of food,

> > If the Wiki article has it right, then 2 omers equals about 7.7
> > quarts.

> > wiki: ?" making the Omer equal to about 3.64 litres. "

> > not 2 pounds of cooking.net">food and ?therefore need measuring

> > > cups and not scales and the mantra should be "my cup not runneth over"

> I believe Chungy uses the one Omer (volume) per person according to
> Exodus and converts that to 2 pounds. ?Based on what the manna was
> most likely, and figuring out the weight of what the volume of one
> Omer would be, is where the 2 pounds come from.

> But if you believe in God and Exodus in the Bible, then if God wanted
> Moses to use a measure of weight, God would have instructed Moses to
> use that weight per person and not a volume per person. ?Therefore, if
> you believe the Bible, one Omer is about 2 quarts and therefore should
> be the 2QT OMER Approach.

OK.

But let's see if Andrew can clearly re-state what he has said in the
past.

Andrew, what weights, volumes and types of cooking.net">food have you been
advocating in your posts?

If he doesn't reply, I think it will indicate he knows he is
floundering.

If he does, then we can go from there..



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:55:20 GMT
 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss
On Feb 3, 11:55 am, J A

Quote:

> OK.

> But let's see if Andrew can clearly re-state what he has said in the
> past.

> Andrew, what weights, volumes and types of cooking.net">food have you been
> advocating in your posts?

> If he doesn't reply, I think it will indicate he knows he is
> floundering.

> If he does, then we can go from there..

The other thing for believers is that an Omer of manna was all that
Moses and et al needed, nothing else even though they had livestock
with them, and so how can you say a volume (or even a weight) of any
cooking.net">food would be the same. To follow the words of God as in Exodus, would
need to stick with manna and not meat, milk etc.

So for those who want to base what they eat according to what is
written in Exodus, they need to eat the volume of one Omer of manna,
otherwise God does not matter as far as eating is concerned because
you are not following what was written in Exodus.



Fri, 23 Jul 2010 02:34:15 GMT
 
 [ 8 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. 'Heroic' surgery for weight loss

2. Weight-Loss Surgery May 'Remodel' Heart

3. Weight-Loss Surgery May 'Remodel' Heart

4. Mannatech's aloe vera extract for weight loss

5. Andrew's Famous 2lb Diet Instructions for *permanent* weight loss

6. Father's weight loss ?

7. Weight Loss Might Precede Alzheimer's

8. Dr. Chung's Weight Loss Regimen

9. Andrew's Famous 2lb Diet Instructions for *permanent* weight loss

10. Nonsense in Ornish Book and Dr. Chung's Weight Loss Plan

11. Weight loss and HDL's

12. Scientists Uncover Protein's Weight-Loss Secrets (Scripps-Study)


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software