seek sedative information 
Author Message
 seek sedative information


>has any one heard of a sedative called "Rhoepnol"? Made by LaRouche,
>I believe. Any info as to side effects or equivalent tranquillizers?

You probably mean "RoHypnol", a member of the benzodiazepine family,
chemical name is flunitrazepam. It is such a strong tranquilizer that it is
probably best refered to as a hypnotic, rather than a tranquilizer. Just one
pill will knock you on your ass. Side effects may be similar to valium, xanax,
serax, librium and other benzodiazepines.
Neal Howard   '91 XLH-1200      DoD #686      CompuTrac, Inc (Richardson, TX)

              Std disclaimer: My opinions are mine, not CompuTrac's.
         "Let us learn to dream, gentlemen, and then perhaps
          we shall learn the truth." -- August Kekule' (1890)

Tue, 10 Oct 1995 00:30:36 GMT
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. seek sedative information

2. Seeking information on disease called "ME"

3. Seeking information on the drug "Ice"

4. Lipoma information sought

5. Desperately seeking information regarding Chronic ITP

6. Seeking Information on Asian Health Related Issues

7. Lung problem information sought

8. Lymes Disease: Information sought

9. vasectomy information sought

10. PSA and Proscar Information Sought

11. Seeking Med. School Salary Information

12. Information on immunotherapy (allergy shots) for toddler sought

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software