Looking for source of Pneumotachograph for flow measurement 
Author Message
 Looking for source of Pneumotachograph for flow measurement

I'm looking for a commercial source for a pneumotachograph.  This is a tube with a
flexible (but stiff) flap in the flow path, with ports on either side to measure
differential pressure.

I used this device on a project measuring respiratory flow in anesthetized patients
in the Anesthesia Department at Ohio State University Hospitals about four{*filter*} years
ago.  Although we used a Validyne pressure transducer to measure the differential
pressure, I did not keep track of the vendor of the pneumotachograph.

I'm looking to use a similar technique to measure the flow of automobile exhaust gases.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me!

Mon, 11 Nov 1996 20:55:06 GMT
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Venturi Flow Transducer - Looking for source

2. Looking for Information Source on Autism

3. Looking for Info Source on Autism

4. Special filter source (looking for one!)

5. Looking for WWW source

6. Alkyl-lyso-phospholipid. (ALP) Looking for good source

7. Looking for original source-cognitive/psychology research

8. looking for good source of BSE-information

9. looking for source of info

10. Looking for source for Contrast PM

11. Looking for CANCELL Sources

12. Looking for Sources: Softcell Sarcoma

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software