Author Message


>HELP!!!! Does anyone know the uses for "ROGRAINE"????  Is there such a drug??  Any information would be appreciated (by this layperson).  Thanks in advance.  
>                      Bea  

Are you sure that you don't mean ROGAINE - the hypertension drug that was found
to stimulate hair-growth in men with male-pattern baldness ??



University of Chicago     ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say? I'm a student !
5319 S. Maryland Ave. #2  ! Quote : "Changing the world one person at a time"
Chicago, IL 60615         ! Phone : (312) 715-3100 x.60 (w) (312) 947-8652 (h)

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 03:59:00 GMT
Rogaine is the topical formulation of minoxidil for use in
male pattern baldness.  It's nowhere as popular (or as effective)
as its manufacturer , Upjohn, had hoped.

Steve Dyer

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 04:51:00 GMT


>Does anyone know the uses for "ROGRAINE"????  

Isn't Rograine a brand name for Minoxidil, used for baldness?

Elizabeth Salzer                            
Columbia University

The usual disclaimers apply.

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 14:20:00 GMT
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software