Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics 
Author Message
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics

Yes, the retards DO love to post videos and
then misunderstand them as "Evidence" for
whatever their jerking knees tell them. So,
here's one for the Lee/etc troll, "Proving"
that dogs are bipedal....

http://www.***.com/

You know what this means, don't you? It means
the sock puppet is going to sign on as "Lee"
and re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-post
some lame ass spam his deranged mind invented...



Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:54:04 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics
 http://tinyurl.com/32ezcs
"What advantage did it give us during our evolution?
One possibility is that our posture is a reasonable compromise, a way
to derive a relatively efficient terrestrial mode from an ape-like
body. We evolved this way because it allows us to walk long
distances.
Another possibility described in a new paper by Bramble and Lieberman
is that our posture is an adaptation for high-performance endurance
running, and that really we're a species of lopers, joggers, and
marathon runners.
What we have done, though, is pushed that long-range, aerobic gait,
the blue bars, to a greater speed than quadrupeds can match.
These physical adaptations to a walking/running lifestyle came first,
and our big brains may be a consequent side effect."


Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:44:22 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Quote:
> One possibility is that our posture is a reasonable compromise
>, a way to derive a relatively efficient terrestrial mode from an
> ape-like body. We evolved this way because it allows us to
> walk long distances.

Humans ARE walkers...


Tue, 23 Jul 2013 04:43:28 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics
http://tinyurl.com/ysglaq
Duplicate genes help humans go the extra mile
22:00 30 July 2007 by Roxanne Khamsi

"Human beings can run long distances because we carry multiple copies
of a gene that helps supply
our cells with energy, a new study suggests. That supports the idea
that endurance running gave
our human ancestors an evolutionary edge.
An analysis of DNA from 10 primate species reveals that, compared with
the genome of chimpanzees
and gorillas, our genome includes many more duplicates of a gene
called aquaporin 7 (AQP7), which
transports water and sugary compounds into cells. Humans appear to
have five copies of this gene,
whereas chimps have just two, and other primates carry only one copy."



Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:10:41 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Quote:
> "Human beings can run long distances

As anyone outside of a mental institution can plainly
see (by simply looking around them), only a small
subset of humans can run long distances.

However, all but a subset of humans can walk.

Rule is that humans can walk, exception is that
humans can run long distances....

As you are severely mentally ill, not to mention a
complete moron, you may have difficulty grasping
the obvious...


Quote:
>  Seth Dwight: NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.232.83.153
> In His Glory: NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.232.83.153

So now the same guy who argued incessantly that Alaska
is in Asia ("NE Asia") is now posting an IP Address which
he knows isn't mine, and he's pretending that it's mine....

Can you say, "Mentally & Emotionally Disturbed"?

I thought you could.



Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:11:57 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Bipedalism according to Lee/Rich/etc and other lunatics





Quote:

> > "Human beings can run long distances

> As anyone outside of a mental institution can plainly
> see (by simply looking around them), only a small
> subset of humans can run long distances.

> However, all but a subset of humans can walk.

All but a subset of humans can't run or develope thick callouses.
Just because they don't, doesn't mean they can't.

 Rule is that humans can run.

 http://www.livescience.com/health/071212-pregnant-posture.html

BTW, are you pregnant yet?



Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:17:33 GMT
 
 [ 11 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Logic according to the Rich/Lee collective

2. The Lee/Rich/Jack/etc admits to being a goddamn fool

3. Check out the latest insanity from Jack Lithium/Rich/Lee/etc

4. PROOF that the Lee Olsen/Rich/Jack/etc sock puppet really is a sociopath

5. Lee/Rich (etc) dismisses himself, writes himself off as an imbecile

6. The Lee/etc lunatic drops another bombshell of stupidity!

7. Lee/Rich/Steve and his other personalities: Still a pussy, still running from the challenge

8. Lee/etc's mother wishes he died at birth

9. Lee/etc Out of his mind

10. Cro Magnons evolved in Africa <= Lee/etc actually believes this


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software