Ear Piercings among Black Males 
Author Message
 Ear Piercings among Black Males

Quote:


> >I have to do a paper on non-verbal communication.  A subject that interests
> >me most is men and ear piercing. It has become popular among men to pierce
> >their ear(s), sometimes even multiple piercings. What is the significance of
> >this practice? Is there a difference in the meaning or message when men of
> >different races (particularly Whites and Blacks) pierce their ears. Let me
> >know what you think.

> Hummm. Boring. Do some research on body {*filter*}, i.e., tribal
> behavior. That's all it is. Very basic human behavior which shows
> one's toughness/individuality/group affiliation/etc.....

Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
intelligence.  Same with tattoo-ing.  The dumbest folks are most likely to do it
(risking infection, complications, etc...).  It is a way to compensate for an
inability to accomplish anything worthwhile intellectually.

Who will be the first with a 12-inch Skull Ring?  It goes right through where
your brain would be if you had one...

Big Don
No IQ-75 LOOT Spectacles ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males
Will you guys remove alt.california from future postings, it is off
topic for this forum, thank you.

--

regards,
The Devil's Advocate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"Your Warrant Is In Question"
   http://surf.to/advocate  
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  remove "nojunk" to email



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males

Quote:

> Will you guys remove alt.california from future postings, it is off
> topic for this forum, thank you.

As if the LOOT body-piercing fad actually began in North Dakota....

Big Don
No LOOT Skull Rings ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males


Quote:



>> >I have to do a paper on non-verbal communication.  A subject that interests
>> >me most is men and ear piercing. It has become popular among men to pierce
>> >their ear(s), sometimes even multiple piercings. What is the significance of
>> >this practice? Is there a difference in the meaning or message when men of
>> >different races (particularly Whites and Blacks) pierce their ears. Let me
>> >know what you think.

>> Hummm. Boring. Do some research on body {*filter*}, i.e., tribal
>> behavior. That's all it is. Very basic human behavior which shows
>> one's toughness/individuality/group affiliation/etc.....

>Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
>intelligence.  Same with tattoo-ing.  The dumbest folks are most likely to do
it
>(risking infection, complications, etc...).  It is a way to compensate for an
>inability to accomplish anything worthwhile intellectually.

>Who will be the first with a 12-inch Skull Ring?  It goes right through where
>your brain would be if you had one...

Only a racist neanderthal would attempt such a correlation. What I do find
particularly amusing, is Big Dumb cross posting to a MENSA group

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>Big Don
>No IQ-75 LOOT Spectacles ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males
Quote:

>  I see alot of whites doing this in my town.

> Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
> intelligence.  Same with tattoo-ing.  The dumbest folks are most likely to do it
> (risking infection, complications, etc...).  It is a way to compensate for an
> inability to accomplish anything worthwhile intellectually.

> Who will be the first with a 12-inch Skull Ring?  It goes right through where
> your brain would be if you had one...

> Big Don
> No IQ-75 LOOT Spectacles ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males
from alan truelove--

Quote:
>Will you guys remove alt.california from future postings, it is off
>topic for this forum, thank you.

respectfully disagree. On my last trip to Calif it was clear that the
White people are bending over and offering the Mexicans, Orientals, et
al (no, not me), a large tub of KY.  Nelly in other words.
Perhaps some of us on rec.org.mensa with somewhat firmer wrists can
offer help--


Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males

Quote:



> > >I have to do a paper on non-verbal communication.  A subject that interests
> > >me most is men and ear piercing. It has become popular among men to pierce
> > >their ear(s), sometimes even multiple piercings. What is the significance of
> > >this practice? Is there a difference in the meaning or message when men of
> > >different races (particularly Whites and Blacks) pierce their ears. Let me
> > >know what you think.

> > Hummm. Boring. Do some research on body {*filter*}, i.e., tribal
> > behavior. That's all it is. Very basic human behavior which shows
> > one's toughness/individuality/group affiliation/etc.....

> Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
> intelligence.

Why ? Does Big Don have piercings all around his body, perhaps including
a
Prince Albert ?

 Same with tattoo-ing.

If Big Don's body is filled with tattoos, than this might be the case.
But if Big Don doesn't have any ( which would not fit the image he
tries to put out ) than there is no correlation whatsoever. And even
if Big Don has some, this is in no way related to tattooing being a
sign of intelligence or lack of intelligence in any way.

 The dumbest folks are most likely to do it

Quote:
> (risking infection, complications, etc...).

Like Sean Connery,George Bush Sr., etc, etc.
Actually tattooing is highly frowned upon in Mexico and
in Mexican culture. So this is a sign of Big Don thinking
that Mexicans are culturally superior...

Actually I know I shouldn't be leaving this in alt.california
but I question whether this posting is appropriate in any of
the NGs that it is posted in. It belongs in a tattoo or
body piercing NG...



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males

Quote:



> > Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
> > intelligence.

> Big Dean knows better. What a stupid thing to say, Don! Especially these
> days, when piercing and tatooing are probably much, much more common than you
> realize. I did some volunteer work on the Re/Search book "Modern Primitives"
> which almost single-handedly turned these activities into national fads, and
> I can assure you that the interest crosses all levels of "intelligence" and
> society.

I didn't see any body-pierced graduates at last year's MIT commencement....

Big Don
No Fad_Freak_LOOZers ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males
 Big Don thinks that MENSA means MEN Are Stupid {*filter*}s... <G> ...

Quote:





> >> >I have to do a paper on non-verbal communication.  A subject that interests
> >> >me most is men and ear piercing. It has become popular among men to pierce
> >> >their ear(s), sometimes even multiple piercings. What is the significance of
> >> >this practice? Is there a difference in the meaning or message when men of
> >> >different races (particularly Whites and Blacks) pierce their ears. Let me
> >> >know what you think.

> >> Hummm. Boring. Do some research on body {*filter*}, i.e., tribal
> >> behavior. That's all it is. Very basic human behavior which shows
> >> one's toughness/individuality/group affiliation/etc.....

> >Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
> >intelligence.  Same with tattoo-ing.  The dumbest folks are most likely to do
> it
> >(risking infection, complications, etc...).  It is a way to compensate for an
> >inability to accomplish anything worthwhile intellectually.

> >Who will be the first with a 12-inch Skull Ring?  It goes right through where
> >your brain would be if you had one...

> Only a racist neanderthal would attempt such a correlation. What I do find
> particularly amusing, is Big Dumb cross posting to a MENSA group

> >Big Don
> >No IQ-75 LOOT Spectacles ~!~!~

--
 Wayne AKA Blackie!
  http://www.***.com/


Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males


Quote:


>> Will you guys remove alt.california from future postings, it is off
>> topic for this forum, thank you.

>As if the LOOT body-piercing fad actually began in North Dakota....

Actually it started in the 1st World War when old American farts (like yourself)
got stuck with German bayonets, and came home fulla holes
Quote:

>Big Don
>No LOOT Skull Rings ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males


Quote:




>> > Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and low
>> > intelligence.

>> Big Dean knows better. What a stupid thing to say, Don! Especially these
>> days, when piercing and tatooing are probably much, much more common than you
>> realize. I did some volunteer work on the Re/Search book "Modern Primitives"
>> which almost single-handedly turned these activities into national fads, and
>> I can assure you that the interest crosses all levels of "intelligence" and
>> society.

>I didn't see any body-pierced graduates at last year's MIT commencement....

They kept their shirts on........................

Dumbass

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

>Big Don
>No Fad_Freak_LOOZers ~!~!~



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Ear Piercings among Black Males
I suspect Big Don is too much of a wimp to do anything that requires taking
a risk.  Pardon me, sweetie, but I have 4 ear piercings and one tattoo and
am nevertheless Mensa qualified.  I suppose, however, if one never washes
then one might be unable to comprehend how to prevent infection.  

FFrog?



Quote:
> Big Don suspects there is a correlation between piercing/{*filter*} and
low
> intelligence.  Same with tattoo-ing.  The dumbest folks are most likely
to do it
> (risking infection, complications, etc...).  It is a way to compensate
for an
> inability to accomplish anything worthwhile intellectually.



Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 
 [ 29 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages 

1. Study: Black Males Perceived As Threat Even by Blacks

2. Source re books & Black males(Black males don't buy books)

3. Black Males/White Females

4. bones of the ear related to Stonethrowing Re: injury to the ear from hot water

5. The Tiger Woods syndrome among Blacks

6. the sweaty ape (was: alpha males)

7. Do Human Males Instinctivly Try To Aquire Terrirory?


 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software